May in general is a fine month, the best month of spring. Although cold snaps may still strike, we mostly enjoy the ideal warm weather without extreme heat. May is superb for many outdoor activities. It’s also a great time to schedule regular air conditioning maintenance.
We know that doesn’t sound like a fun May activity, but when you go with air conditioning service in Frederick, MD with the team at Tuckers, you’ll find it’s easy to have maintenance done and enjoy the benefits for the rest of spring and summer. It’s also a job you never want to miss out on—few AC services have as many advantages and pay off so well in the future, both in savings and comfort!
So why May?
We want to make it clear that when it comes to air conditioning maintenance, there’s no expiration date. The only requirement for AC maintenance is that it’s done annually.
However, the ideal time to schedule an AC maintenance tune-up and inspection is in spring because it preps the unit in time for summer and close enough to it so the unit receives the maximum benefits from the service. In addition, spring is one of the slower periods for HVAC companies. The staff schedule is no longer crammed with emergency heating repair calls, and the emergency AC calls haven’t started to roll in. For a customer like you, spring provides a more open field for scheduling a convenient appointment for maintenance.
As for May? It’s the “sweet spot” of spring, making it the perfect time to get your AC maintenance appointment on the schedule.
Is skipping a year an option?
Well, technically you’re free to skip maintenance whenever you want—or never have it done at all. Nothing says it’s mandatory. But we urge you to always have air conditioning maintenance each year because the benefits are too great and the downsides too steep. The benefits include:
- A longer system life for your AC
- A reduction in repair needs—more than 50%
- Improved AC energy efficiency
- Better unit cooling capacity
- Keep the equipment warranty valid
- Peace of mind that your AC has little chance of breaking down
Do you have a maintenance program?
Indeed we do! We call it the Ultimate Service Agreement. As a member, you receive these HVAC services:
- Priority Service over non-members, generally within 24 Hours
- 20% discount on all HVAC repairs
- 5-Year Parts and Labor Guarantee on HVAC part replacement (some exclusions)
- 2 annual HVAC maintenance visits (the second is for your heater)
- No after-hour fees on emergency HVAC repairs (holidays excluded)
- 12-year labor guarantee on qualified new installations
- Discounted pricing on new equipment and IAQ accessories
- The USA Price Guarantee
Membership in the agreement makes maintenance an even better service than it already is. We want you to get the best from your HVAC equipment and enjoy comfort around the year—and the Ultimate Service Agreement is one of the best ways we can help you.
At Tuckers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we pledge to exceed expectations at every turn! Call today to sign up for the Ultimate Service Agreement and arrange for your AC maintenance.