Tuckers shares the same concerns as our community about COVID-19. We want you aware of the steps we are taking to protect you, your home, and our technicians from viruses.
- Maintaining a 6’ distance during our appointments
- Wearing new disposable gloves and booties at each visit
- Wearing face masks by customer request
- Practicing hand cleanliness by washing hands often and using hand sanitizer
Tuckers is committed to guiding and informing customers on how they can better protect themselves and their home against viruses in the air:
- Keep your system clean always, we recommend a maintenance every 6 months
- Control the humidity in your home
- Filter the smallest particles possible without restricting airflow. Tuckers recommends using a filter with a MERV rating of 8 or higher
- Use air purification systems such as the APCO-X
If you have scheduled service with us or are thinking of doing so, be rest assured knowing that Tuckers will come prepared to do the job in the safest manner possible.
Air Purification Options
If you are interested and would like to know more about air purification for your home, we offer the APCO-X as our preferred system. Below is a link to learn more and a video of what the APCO-X can do for your home.
Call Tuckers today for more details.
There is much to consider regarding the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) and its possible transmission in your home. While there are various and effective indoor air quality measures available to help protect your safety, including duct sanitization, ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light treatment, and HEPA air filters, they alone cannot protect from all forms of COVID-19 transmission. It is important to follow all official guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus.
Posted in News & PR | Comments Off on To Our Loyal Customers Regarding COVID-19