September is partially summer, partially fall. But October is all fall, and as the air becomes crisper and cooler, you’ll start thinking more about using your home’s heating system.
You don’t want that central heating system to head into the coming winter without the proper preparations. That’s what professional heating maintenance does. So before it gets any cooler and you still aren’t slammed with holiday preparations, call our HVAC technicians to schedule your regular fall heating maintenance appointment.
Heating Maintenance Is a Vital Annual Service
There’s no law that says you must have your heating system maintained each year. But the benefits of keeping current with annual maintenance are immense, and the disadvantages of skipping maintenance can also be immense. Below are some of the top reasons why you want to have our professionals maintain your heating system each fall:
- Safe operation: Safety is always the top priority when it comes to HVAC systems. Gas-powered heaters need to have professional inspections done annually to ensure they can continue to operate safely. If our technicians discover anything wrong with your heater that needs repair attention, they’ll tell you so you can arrange for the service before winter.
- Energy efficiency: Any heating system will decline with age and start to cost more to run. However, maintenance slows down this process. You can expect a well-maintained heating system to retain 95% of its original energy efficiency rating for most of its life—and that means big savings on your utility bills.
- Fewer repairs and breakdowns: Maintenance can prevent more than 50% of the repairs a heating system might otherwise need over its service life. It also makes full breakdowns less likely, and you can’t put a price on the peace of mind that brings!
- Longer service life: You want to get the most useful years from your heater as possible, and maintenance is the best way to do this. Without maintenance, a heating system may end up failing years early and force a costly replacement.
- Warranty protection: The manufacturer’s warranty prevents you from having to pay out-of-pocket for repairs due to factory faults. The warranty may be voided if the system doesn’t have professional maintenance.
Join the Ultimate Service Agreement
Looking for a great deal on your heating service in Silver Spring, MD? You’ll have a tough time finding a better one than Tucker’s Ultimate Service Agreement. The agreement covers your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing in one package.
Here’s what you’ll get for your HVAC maintenance when you sign up:
- Two annual HVAC maintenance visits: the AC in spring, the heater in fall
- Priority service over non-members, usually within 24 hours
- 20% discount on all HVAC repairs
- 5-year parts & labor guarantee on HVAC part replacements (some exclusions)
- No after-hour fees on emergency HVAC repairs (holidays excluded)
- 12-year Labor Guarantee on qualified new installations
- Discounted pricing on new equipment and indoor air quality accessories
To find out more and to enroll so you can schedule your next heating maintenance appointment, reach out to our team today.
At Tuckers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing, we pledge to exceed expectations at every turn. Call us today to schedule heating maintenance in time for winter.