It’s already November, the last full month of fall. If you haven’t arranged for heating maintenance in Bethesda, MD yet, now is the best time to get this done. There is nothing better for your home comfort—and your peace of mind—than having HVAC professionals perform a maintenance inspection and tune-up before winter arrives. No matter if you use a boiler, gas furnace, heat pump, or geothermal system, these pre-season checks and adjustments are enormously beneficial.
We’ve made it as easy as possible for locals like you to have regular HVAC maintenance. It’s our Ultimate Savings Agreement (USA). You can join for as many systems in your home as you need: heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality. We feel so strongly about the quality of the USA program that we back it up with a 100% money-back guarantee for 60 days. You don’t have anything to lose and plenty to gain.
What You Gain
The biggest benefits of an USA membership are what it does for your heating system in fall (and cooling system in spring).
- A longer service life. A heater without routine annual maintenance will often last half as long as it would otherwise.
- Superior energy efficiency for lower bills. Keeping up with maintenance prevents the heater from experiencing a drop in its energy efficiency rating. You can expect the system to keep utility bills steady for most of its service life.
- A heater that runs in safer condition. This is most important for natural gas systems such as furnaces and boilers—the most common methods of heating. Inspections lower the chance your gas heater will become hazardous to almost nothing.
- About 85% fewer repair needs over the heater’s lifespan. That’s how well maintenance prevents malfunctions.
- Keeps the warranty for the system valid. You won’t be on the hook for failures due to factory faults.
The Special USA Program Benefits
We give you more when you sign up for our Ultimate Savings Agreement. This includes:
- Two annual maintenance visits per year.
- A 5-year Service Guarantee on any service part replacement. Yes, five years! Most contractors only offer a 1-year guarantee.
- No additional emergency fees (except for holidays).
- Receive $100 off the purchase of any indoor air quality system.
- A 5% discount off the purchase of a new system installation.
- Priority service: you can skip to the front of the line and usually receive same-day assistance.
- A Manufacturer’s 12-year Parts Guarantee and Labor Guarantee on qualified systems. Most contractors only provide a 10-year guarantee.
Why can we offer such great benefits? It’s because we know the quality of the installations that we perform and the skills of our award-winning service department. We can offer a 12-year guarantee because we know how long your equipment lasts when we’re the ones installing and servicing it. Plus, when the equipment reaches 16 years, if the compressor or heat exchanger fails, we’ll replace the complete outdoor unit or furnace free of charge to the original purchaser.
Tuckers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing serves Washington D.C., Montgomery, and Frederick Counties. Speak to us about our USA program today.