Frederick, MD Well Water Filtration PackagesGive us a call today: 301-670-0034
Every homeowner throughout Frederick and Montgomery county deserves to be able to keep themselves and their households as healthy as possible. This is why Tuckers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing provides thorough and comprehensive well water filtration with our Well Water Filtration Package.
- We’ve Been in Business Since 1995
- We Exceed Expectations at Every Turn
- We Are Professional Problem Solvers!
Determining your well water filtration needs starts with well water testing. Testing tells us what your opportunities are, whether your well water needs heavy filtration, a water softener, or some combination of water filtration solutions.
Contact us today to learn more about our Well Water Filtration Package! Customer Service Is Your Right and Our Commitment.
Well Water Filtration Options
Depending on the results of your well water testing, Tuckers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has a number of solutions that can help. These solutions include:
- Water Softener: A water softener "softens" hard water by removing high concentrations of minerals that can harm your plumbing system: calcium, magnesium, and iron.
- Carbon Filter: Using extremely fine filtration—typically 1 micron or less—these filters remove small particulates in your well water and can remove chlorine, organic compounds, giardia, cryptosporidium, and other contaminants.
- Sediment Filter: This filter is very important for well water uses, as it protects your plumbing and appliances from corrosion and clogs that could otherwise occur.
- UV Light: Even with other filtration solutions, your well water could potentially be contaminated by bacteria and microbiological material. Adding an ultraviolet light designed for well water can disinfect and reduce health risks associated with well water contamination.
- Iron and Manganese Filter: For worry-free hydration, consider the installation of an iron and manganese filter for your well water. This filter delivers better quality and better tasting water into your home.